- Participated last April, 2013 with a stand in the PCA-IEEE cement convention in Orlando, FL. This was an excellent event with a large attendance from many cement companies and OEM'S. We had many visitors inquiring about our material technologies to solve their corrosion issues.
- We published a tecnical article about our recently developed CorrosionGard™-160SH2 material. Main benefit is that it can handle temperature peaks up to 250C (482F). See article.
- Currently installing FlueGard™-225SQC on several baghouse filters for solar silicone plant. The application is being done in Pune, India.
- Attended during February 2013 the Global Cement India conference and exhibition. We had a stand and made a presentation on "Corrosion Control Imroves Cement Plant Profits and Safety".
- Published a technical article about the inspection of a baghouse filter in Mexico which was coated with FlueGard™-225 during 2003. Ten years later is still in good condition. See article.